[VAL] More about those awnings...

Hi Mary,

The awning fabric is about two inches wider than the window, which leaves an
inch to wrap around each edge. Then I slide a small plastic binder clip from
the office supply store over the fabric, so it grips the edge of the window
frame (which is under the fabric). We got a whole weeks use out of them in
the mountains this summer on one trip, and they stayed up just fine the
whole time. I'll add a picture to my website when I get a chance of the
awnings installed with the clips to make it clearer. Might be a couple weeks
before I get a chance though. I'll let you know.

Stephanie
Battle Ground, WA