[VAL] Switch by door.

In our 1974 Land Yacht, we have 2 switches there by the door ,one for the
outside light and the other is for a light over
the kitchen sink, in front of the window.
It is very handy as we don't have to enter a darkened trailer but also doesn't
shine so bright as to awaken others that might be asleep.
                                            Faith and Frank Navarro
                                             Seligman, Missouri