Re: [VAL] Switch by door

Several years ago we decided to have Thanksgiving at a regional park near
here.  Twas the night before and near bedtime when I heard a slight
scuffling noise outside.  I turned on said "porch light" and at the outer
perimeter of light saw a huge raccoon disappearing into the bushes dragging
the cooler with our partly thawed turkey in it.  My eyeballs did a cartoon
"Ooo-gah" but I was able to retrieve the bird after a brief chase and lock
it up in the back of my truck.  Next day I found muddy "hand" prints all
over the camper shell.

One of the only times I have ever used that light.  The switch for it is
forward of the small window next to the door..

There is another switch above the door that operates the center overhead
light.

GQ '67 Safari
4082 in CA