[VAL] New Member

Hi, I'm Stephanie, in Battle Ground, WA. This spring my husband and I bought
a 1968 Caravel from some members of the OR Unit. After trying out the WBCCI
at a few rallys this summer and meeting lots of great folks, we finally
decided to join and join the VAC as well. I hope we can find lots of info
here to help us maintain our trailer. The previous owners took very good
care of it, and gave it to us in excellent condition. We've really enjoyed
using it every chance we had this past summer. We have a webpage with
pictures of it at

http://www.stephanies-mustang.com/caravel/index.htm

I'm also hoping to find a bigger Airstream to restore and do a custom
interior in. I've been looking at shells locally, but so far haven't found
anything worth towing home. So I'll be watching the restoration posts with
interest, as I hope to be doing some of that myself someday. I've restored
two 68 Mustangs (Hi Brad, fellow Mustanger) and finshed a project 68 vette.
1968 vehicles and trailers seem to follow me home - come to think of it, my
husband's a 1968 model as well, I'm a 1969.  Anyway, I think a trailer
project will be fun for a change. Best of all, I'll still have my Caravel to
enjoy while I tinker with the other one.

-----
Stephanie
WBCCI# 3717