Re: [VAL] Insulation

I used high density 3.5" no formaldehyde fiberglass split in half  but my
63 walls are not 2 inches only 1.5"
  I believe owens corning makes a 2 inch high density fiberglass , it was
10 $ per 2x4 sheet , and only available in my area with a minimum order of
way too many boxes . Too much $ for me , so I went with the other .
    Heres my hint - use spray adhesive ( like for headliners in cars ) too
hold it up if your doing under end caps .
    I think the insulation was called series 701 - they have a website for
it . I have seen it used around concrete foundations with wire and stucco
over it . Maybe a local installer could help you .
     The high density stuff I used worked fine if I was carefull splitting
it .
Chris