[VAL] Introduction

Hi Folks,

My name is Brad Jones and I live in Central Arkansas (about 30 minutes
outside of Little Rock) with my beautiful wife, Kelli.  I don't own an
Airstream but I'm seriously thinking about getting a mid sixties model
(under 20', maybe a Caravel) to restore.  I have always loved airstreams,
like most everyone else, and last Saturday I came across the TV show 'Hands
On History' on the History Channel where the host examines the construction
of an Airstream. Watching the show I thought, 'Hmmm....I wonder if many
people restore older Airstreams and what kind of resources are out there
for that kind of project.'  I went on-line to check and here I am.  I've
been looking for a project and my wife and I have talking about getting a
R.V. or travel trailer.  Right now I'm just learning, so you wont hear from
me much ( I suppose I will always be learning).  When I first started to
consider this I was kind of hesitant; I know 1960's Mustangs in and out,
but Vintage Travel Trailers? But this community is amazing.  There is a
wealth of experience out there.

Brad Jones