[VAL] Waste Water Tank Questions

Hello to All:
I have a 1976 20' Argosy which seems to have the gray AND black waste water
valves not working; they appear to be stuck open.  The waste pipe terminates
at the left end of my rear bumper, and there is a valve there that DOES
work.  However, if I open that one and close either or both of the separate
gray and black valves, the waste comes out.  In other words, if the kitchen
faucets are on, that kitchen water will come out even if the gray valve is
closed.  Same thing for the toilet flush water and black valve.  The only
valve holding any of this back is the end valve on the bumper, where the
slinky gets attached.

I would like to be able to drain the gray water without draining the black
water and vice versa.  Please advise how to fix this.

Thank you so much,
Elisa in Sullivan County, NY - where Winter is around the corner  :(
1976 20' Argosy