RE: [VAL] Metal Threshold Plate/coloring aluminum

Thanks from me too...I wondered what to put there...all I had was a nice
even strip of matching caulk and was going to worry about it when that
wore out.  In fact we have an old piece of trim from the rip-out that
works. I have bent that aluminum trim stuff into all sorts of things!!!

Now I wonder if there is some easy patina polish I can rub the interior
light fixtures with that will make them look like bronze instead of
getting into anodizing...something I don't think my brain has room right
now to learn. I have some metallic wax I use on some of my unglazed pots
that might work.  These are the bullet shaped things...I like them well
enough to keep them.  I know I will have to sand them down and probable
prime them with something.

Finally building the last piece inside...the couch/bed with large
drawers for extensions to make a queen sized bed....yea!!!
Lexxy/aka/Lynn
[Alexis Lynn] in Augusta Ga.
 '67 Safari ...the never ending story!
http://flummoxed.org/lexxey/dewdrop.htm