Re: [VAL] Cabinet & Closet Latches

Greetings Clay!

I have been trying to find those exact latches myself.  I was finally able
to locate the smaller roof locker latches through an E-Bay auction; but the
larger latches used on the wardrobes, pantry cabinet and under-sink cabinets
have proven elusive.  As a "temporary" solution, I have been using two
heavy-duty magnet cabinet closures on the under sink cabinets and four of
the heavy-duty magnet cabinet closures on the wardrobe and pantry cabinet.
The magnetic closures may not be correct, but they do the job and can't be
seen from the front of the cabinet doors - - I found them at Lowes.

Good luck with your search!

Kevin