Re: [VAL] Zolatone

Chris- I recently painted my Globetrotter with Zolatone, it is not as
hard as you might imagine. Hardest part for me was finding a source for
the paint, and special acrylic primer. Primer cost $15 a gallon, and
was more difficult to apply , due to consistency, but necessary. The
paint itself cost $80/gal, (I ordered 1 primer, but two of the paint,
in case I needed extra-same lot), selecting a sample online. The
zolatone came with good instruction booklet, and an actual sample card,
with specifics on which paint gun to use. But I used an inexpensive,
pressure gun from Harbor freight tools, on sale at $79, even though I
had two other siphon sprayers. The paint itself goes on easily, but it
is the weirdest stuff, with a consistency of curdled milk. When it hits
the surface, the microglobules of other colors get released, and create
the splatter effect. Already it is showing excellent durability, as I
re-outfit the interior.
If you would like more details, I can provide details. Try this link:
http://www.zolatoneaim.com/                      Sure, you can do it!!