[VAL] introduce myself

Having joined this trailer thread I will now introduce myself.
  My wife and I just bought a 1964 Airstream Trailer that is 24feet, 5
inches from rear bumper to front of hitch (the bumper appears to be a
retrofit from a Ford Pickup), we have been looking for a Airstream or a
Silver Streak for about four years. We live in North Central Wyoming, in
the Big Horn Basin, our children have grown up and left so we now have time
to work on fixing up this trailer. We hope to use it in the mountains during
the spring, summer, and fall. It will be used almost exclusivly away from
hook-ups, sometimes as a base camp for hiking trips into the local
wilderness areas. I am a teacher, my wife is in school to earn her teaching
degree, so someday we hope to have large blocks of the summer to camp,
search for wildflowers, hike, moutain climb, fish, or ride horses.
   It doesn not have a grey water tank, only a black water. It has a large
fresh water tank but I do not know how large, the water system is all copper,
not plastic like our other campers were.
  It has a single axle. It has two furnaces, one with a blower and one
without. I think the one with a blower is a retrofit but do not know for
sure. All the small compartment doors are disabled, where can you get new
locks? It doesn't have a table or chairs.
  Joe