Re: [VAL] Dent

Those dents and the dull grey finish on my 64 GT are what is called patina on
the Antiques Road Show.  I live with them the same way I live with those
wrinkles I see in the mirror each morning!  My SIL wants to polish my GT but he is
going to have to wait til I am gone to do it.
A question for Sovereign owners - how does the TV antenna on top go up?  The
crank doesn't seem to be doing anything. This is a 74 model - I have not gone
up top yet to see what the problem is but thought there might be a catch or
some trick that I don't know about to make it go up?

Just Plain Polly
WBCCI 71113
1964 Globetrotter
1968 Sovereign