Re: [VAL] '78 Sales Brochure

Yes, please let me add my thanks for taking the time to upload and share
your vintage brochure with us all.

Used to be that your Airstream became "vintage" when it was 20 years old.
When we bought our first Airstream it was 1988 and the model year was 1969.
I talked to the factory secretary who told me that very soon I could join
the Vintage intra-club as our "twenty year old" trailer would then attain
the vintage status.

When did it change and go from 20 years of age to 25 years of age to be a
vintage Airstream?

Tom
WBCCI 5303