Re: [VAL] window glass

I had an estimate of $100 to have 3M film put on the four windows on
'57 Bubble. I like the extra security of the "hardened" (in a security
sense, not actual strength) glass. Plus if I catch a big rock, I won't
have shards of glass to deal with. Getting the lightest-colored film
possible to retain the see-through feature. Anybody know where to get
that plastic seal or gasket or whatever it is that goes around the
perimeter of the glass to keep rain out. After cussing the silicon
sealer (removing it) I'll be dang if I'll reapply that stuff - plus it
looks messy to me.
Jo Ann