[VAL] Locking Trailer

I would be concerned about locking securely in remote areas, even in
campgrounds.  While camping in the Green Mountains (VT) I left my locked car
filled with camping gear at a trailhead during a day hike.  I returned to
find the car cleaned out, even my dirty clothes were gone!  This was a
popular trail off a fairly busy road, with a number of other cars in the lot
and any number of people appearing unexpectedly from the trail.  Campgrounds
are probably safer, but you never know.

Deborah