[VAL] Photo Op

I received the following message.  Anyone interested might contact these folks
directly.

-Tom

    Dear Tom,

    I am a designer of lighting fixtures located in Vista CA (North San Diego
    County). We are launching new line of products and would like to
photograph
    one of our fixtures next to an Airstream Trailer (our fixtures are
    minimalist designs). Do you know anyone in our area that would be
interested
    in working with us?

    Thanks,

    George

    george bosson

    www.alights.com

    2835 la mirada dr. vista ca 92083 tel. 760.727.6627 ext. 152 fax.
    760-727-7695