[VAL] 1956/7 Caravanner

RJ,

Thanks once again for your input.  We removed the shell from the
frame/floor this past weekend.  Heavy is an understatement.  I was
surprised to find that the floor of this 1956/7 unit has 5/8" plywood.  I
have had to retract my order for 3/4" plywood and change it to 5/8"  What
year did Airstream go to 3/4"?

You mentioned installing a holding tank/s between the frames (over the
axle) are you speaking about a fresh water holding tank?  I was planning
on installing Black water above the floor (like my 76 tradewind), a gray
water behind the axle and a freshwater???? somewhere???? Do you recommend
installing a fresh water over the axle?  If yes do you recommend any
particular type?

Q: What type / thickness of aluminum should I use to replace the belly pan?

Thank you.

Kevin & Valerie Chop