[VAL] Thanks "Dr. G"

I apologize for the numerous postings, but I just returned from a trip and I
want to thank Gerald Johnson for the great advice he gave awhile ago on
backing up. He said that many of us have trouble backing because we can't
see the very end of the trailer.  Well that was my problem and I'm here to
tell you Dr. G," I am cured".  I backed into a 10'x150' path with a 75
degree turn, by myself, in less than 5 minutes. Most of the time was spent
checking the back of the trailer because I didn't want to hit anything. I
was thinking of rigging some extentions for the back bumper, but found that
focusing on whatever side of the trailer that I could see worked fine. I
don't want to overdo it, but I want you to know Gerald that your postings
are most valueable to me.
Rick Langer