[VAL] source for repair

Has anyone ever tried to replace the aluminum channel that makes up the
framework of roof? I am replacing rear curved panels on '61 and just
realized that a piece of the channel is damaged from tree vs. roof incident.
I would like to replace it with aluminum channel but it has a curve to it
and looks like something custom made. Any ideas?

I have all of the segments that form the curve for replacement, however
while I'm going to all of this trouble I would like to find one more segment
to install. If you are looking at the rear endcap and the middle piece is
No. 1, I need the segment that is two over from that if you move in a
clockwise position.

Maybe someone has a parts Airstream that they would be willing to sell some
pieces of?

Thanks for any leads.