Re: [VAL] silicone remover

Easy, Big Fella. The scotch pad wasn't used on the glass and I was
going for a "DeLorean" look on the Al frame which is so pitted that the
"satin finish" is about 100% better. The tiny pieces I used on the
silicon were dipped in mineral spirits and then I buffed it just enough
to get more saturation of the liquid + the plastic scraper. All
followed by the pads dipped in 3M Al polish and then cloth and polish.
Looks good. I can't put lipstick on using the window frame for a mirror
but I quit wearing that 30 yrs ago anyway. The management thanks you
for your concern.
Jo Ann