Re: [VAL] building A/S cabinetry

The original wood work was walnut. the doors were 1/2 walnut faced ply fased
on both sides bulkheads were1/4 ply walnut faced both sides the over head
cabnets were framed in luan stained in a poor attempt to fake walnut'.It is still
work underprogress have made the last sunburst pannel doors to install under
the front sofa bed have not worked on lt recently trying to get my ducks in a
row ,.interaing yhe ida of installing a window type AC wnder the front sofa bed
and have the intake and exaust through the floor found a 5000 btu unit at
Best Buy that will fit it would supplment the roof top unit. also am building in
a auto raido and cd player with a power antenna working through what ust to be
the Gas fridge vent. next after that is to mounr a flat screen TV on the
front bulkhead with the DVd played under the cabnet. Got to keep my dream alive.
Jim Smith&Little Hemorid The pup