[VAL] Black water tank removal

Dear List:

I've removed everything from my 1955 Bubble except for the very last thing,
the black water tank.  The tank looks like it could be original, but was
apparently reinstalled at some later time in a slightly different position.
The slider valve below the belly looks possibly newer than the tank (the
toilet was plastic, definitely not original).  I can't see how the tank is
attached to the valve - is there some standard way these are attached?  To
complicate things, the tank isn't empty (I guess this shouldn't have been a
surprise to me, but it was.....) and I can't move the trailer at the moment
to a dump site to clean it out.  I've drained the liquids.  Can anyone tell
me how to get the tank out?

thanks for your help,

Deborah