[VAL] Then there were two...

Oops- went and got the LandYacht thingie I bought via eBay back in July from
north of Lake George NY- now it's in the front yard under the jealous gaze
of the GlobeTrotter. Towed home just fine, in fact more stable than the
little one; but I got into a construction delay on the Northway where 3
lanes went down to 1 with no advance warning- 1 hour to go 5 miles which I
could have neatly avoided on the state highway if there had only been some
advance notice. My clutch leg feels like Popeye's now. Tomorrow I'll start
poking around in the old beast and see what really goes on...CB Rollins
South Amherst Massachusetts