Re: [VAL] Floorcloths?

Hello all!  I haven't posted in a long while, but I am still working on my
rig...slowly...but surely!

I have decided on painting my floor with a strong, tough epoxy paint.

I was going to put an expensive vinyl floor down, but I didn't want to risk
ruining it while I install the rest of the interior.
Then I thought, why not just paint the floor.  It sure will save a lot of
weight!  That's what I am interested in...weight savings.

I can always use a few rugs, or just some tiles between the cabs...or paint
a pattern...which is a fine idea Jim!

Nick Novia
WBCCI #2577
WDCU