[VAL] Introduction

    Please allow me to introduce myself as I an new to the list.  I am
looking forward to reading your posts and learning from them.    We are the
new owners of a 1978,  25 foot, Caravanner Land Yacht (built in 1977).  We
are located in north central Florida and hope to do some camping in state
parks if we ever get everything on our trailer figured out.
    Since we've had our trailer, we've done a lot of refurbishing.  I still
need to learn how to clean up the outside in order to get a uniform
appearance on the aluminum, but I'm sure that will come in time.
    We'll be taking her down to a dealer in a few weeks to get a new air
conditioner and have them check out all systems.  After that, we should be
ready to try our hand at camping.
Barbara