Re: [VACList] Home made sofa needs home

Thanks Daisy
I think that I will go with the cork flooring. I hate the stick-on vinyl that's
in it now.
I was hoping to do a few things to my Airstream this summer but have been to busy
keeping up on my rental properties to get any thing done on it. I'm going to start
gathering info on it (Cork flooring) now so that hopefully I'll be prepared to
install it next summer when I get the bunk beds in. No, I haven't installed them
either, the frames are still sitting in the shed waiting on some time to put them
in, at least they want rust since they are all aluminum.
Thanks
Bobby