Re: [VACList] Fwd: Removing Old Numbers

Thought I would get back to everyone on my WBCCI (round) sticker
removal.  Tried everything so this weekend I got after it with compound -
basically ground it off.  Still can see some of the sticker - it appears
that it is etched into the metal, but it definitely passes the 10 foot rule
so I'm satisified.

For those who may be concerned my use of the word grind should not be taken
literally.  I used Rollite metal polish - so there are no scratches.  In
fact  the skin in that area is incredible and makes me realize that if I
wanted to spend eight hours a day for about six months I could have the
most incredible  polish job that anyone has ever seen.  Obviously this is
not for those who have clear coat.

I realize also I could have wet sanded too, but did not really want to do that.

Ken J.
5358
75 Tradewind