[VACList] 12 volt florescent lights

I put 12 volt thin-lights in out 65 Overlander and
love them. Lots more light, less heat. Not vintage,
but I like to see what I am eating. Have been working
on the ORIGINAL a/c. Got a new universal 110 volt
compressor, the old one was shorted to ground. Have it
at the house now, just need to put it in place and
vacuum and charge it up. My father-in-law in a
appliance repair man, so I have good access to parts.
New question, is there and reason not to seal all the
belly pan seams with Vulkem? It seems to me to be a
good idea.

=====
Mark, Pennie and Rachel
'65 Overlander Land Yacht