[VACList] skin repair referral sought

Hello everyone:

I've been reading the list for several weeks now, but just a few days ago
finally received my "new" 1955 Bubble!  I'm incredibly excited about this
new adventure, but (naturally) it's turning out to be more of a project than
I had anticipated.....  I'm very impressed with how helpful everyone on this
list is, and hope that you can help me.

My first project is preventing water getting into the trailer, and I need
some help with skin repairs.  Does anyone have any experience with a repair
shop in Northern New England (or further afield) that they can recommend?
(I'm in Central New Hampshire)  It looks like something (a tree?) fell on
the top rear of the shell, denting at least 3 panels in the end cap.
They've been repaired, but badly and there's a large gap between two panels.
I plan to do as much of the work on the Bubble as I can, but this looks like
a job for someone with experience with older Airstreams because of the
curvature and the complicated seaming.

thanks for your help,

Deborah

ps - I get the digest version of the list, so won't see any replies until
tomorrow.