Re: [VACList] Fwd: Removing Old Numbers

Hair dryer takes off the plastic, but leaves the glue still firmly attached
to the trailer. I finally resorted to the careful use of a razor blade to
remove the numbers & glue.  The longer they are on, the harder it is to get them
off. The ones I removed had been on for many years, at least 12 of the 18 years
that I have owned the GT.  I had thought that the numbers went with the
trailer, not the owner, but learned otherwise when I applied for membership.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado
WBCCI 7113