RE: [VACList] How to remove old WBCCI numbers?

I didn't soak the aluminum in it over night...just sprayed a bit and
wiped the adhesive right off.  It looked better and polished up nicely
and bright after a wipe with cleaner.  I don't think a few molecules off
the surface is gonna mess with the finish any more than acid rain
does!!!  This stuff is made to spray on metal.

I wasn't suggesting using Draino!!! I used paint remover [it's like
Goof-off] on mine as a desperate experiment on some paint that was
applied to it, but I would never suggest that to someone else.  My A/S
already looks like a patchwork quilt!!!  I'm trying to develop a taste
for the antique, distressed look!!!

Lexxy or Lynn
[Alexis Lynn] in Augusta Ga.
owns a 22' '67 Safari lawn ornament