[VACList] Bargman L-400 Door Latch / Lock

Far be it for me to imply or state that I know much of anything about this
and I am not sharpshooting at Charlie Burke in any way.
But I just called Southern Lock & Supply at 800-282-2837
They are somewhere in Florida. They had 9 of the Bargman L-400 in stock.
Would not give me a price as they are strictly wholesale to locksmiths.
List price shown on the Adobe Pdf was 115.00. Their computer did not indicate
whether Bargman was still in business nor whether the L-400 had been
discontinued nor when their last shipment of same was laid in.

I checked my 1974 Airstream Service Manual and the Airstream part number for
the lock shown as standard that year is 00400 it shows to have a Corbin
cylinder/keyway  #LC02065  (3/4).
No brand is given of course for the lock maker. But do you all think the
incidence of the 400 being in both is just coincidental??

Or is it possible that KT lock was bought out by Bargman?

My trailer is 1200 miles away or I would go search the lock for id marks.
I removed the lock to rekey not long ago. But I paid no attention to brand
name id indicators.

There is certainly alot of confusion regarding Airstream door locks and
latches.
Wish I had the ability to do a cad drawing or some such of each and every
one. I don't. Same for tail lights! Those would be nice resource items.

++HeX++