[VACList] "Fuzzy" installation

Hi All:
It took me a couple of windows to figure out what is probably totally obvious
to others... The "Fuzzy" tape has stitching that looks like a simple stitch
on one side and a chain on the other... like an old feed bag... I found that
you need to put the glue on the "chain" side and removing the outer row of
stitching is like opening the feed bag... you need to get on the right end
and on the "single stitch " side and the stitch will just peel off like opening
an old feed bag... If you are using the solvent based contact cement, I would
stay outside with the project and take a break every couple of windows... the
solvent makes you a little goofy after a while...

I found that putting the narrow side on first with a little spacing from the
edge and putting the other side on with an overlap of half the distance from
the edge and the first row of stitching seemed to come out about right...

You need to be careful with the tape as it tends to unravel rather quickly from
the ends... once the glue is on, the stuff is pretty stable...

I think I might replace the screws with stainless while I have it apart... they
don't rust and bleed over other stuff...

Hope this helps someone in the process...

Have fun....

Jim