Re: [VACList] Re: Tire changing hint 1947-1964

RJ:

   I was thinking 1964 was the year of change from straight
axles to the DuraTorque, but must have had my '64 GT (which
does have a Dura Torque) on my mind and substituted that
year by mistake for 1961.  Nothing more than the ole brain
not being fully engaged.  :)

   A screw on dust cap would be nice, and very useful too.
A classic hex design cap with a large "A" in the center and
a custom stamped hex aluminum dust cap wrench to remove and
install it .... now we're talking!

Fred C.