Subject: RE: [VACList] How has value increased?

In a message dated 6/13/2003 5:36:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
admin@airstream.net writes:

David...yes, good idea:) Every 3 Peaks trailer has the same distinguishing
mark on it that would identify it beyond question. However, I think it's best
to do so in a place where it's not "obvious" or "detracts" from the
"original/vintage/perfection" angles. I can spot one of my trailers when I get close
enough to it to do so. I won't say "how" I can, but I think it's best that we
all have our own distinguishing marks to verify it's ownership beyond the
title.

Best to all
Wendy