[VACList] FW: VAC parts

I have discovered a source for VAC parts, they are located in Louisburg KS.
The contact for these parts is Ted Matzkamin his phone number is
913-837-2352. I have his permission to advertise and have listed him on the
vintage parts for AS. He has a barn full of parts stoves, water heaters,
windows, skins, vent covers, interior parts, from many AS that he worked on
over the years, he may not be able to answer a specific request at the
moment but will look around and get back to the requester. (he does not have
an inventory of parts).
He wants to get rid of these parts as he no longer rebuilds AS. ( has
retired)
Ted can be contacted by email:   tjmatz@mokan.comm.net
Ted is a long time AS and is a great guy to work with.