[VACList] Re: shower enclosure

Hi JoAnn
I have a '56 Safari and am researching ways of adding a shower. I don't know
about an enclosure from a new Bambi, but I imagine that since the new verses
vintage wall curvature is quite different, some fairly severe mods would be
necessary. I am leaning toward adding a shower floor that somehow drains to
a grey water tank and adding a hand held shower fixture. There are moisture
sealing issues, drainage issues, door issues... but I think something like
that would be best in keeping with the era of the trailer. Anyone else have
a better solution?
There's my 2-cents.
Steve Lewis
'56 Showerless Safari