Re: [VACList] need shocks for 1970 airstream

Thanks to all for the shocking information - nothing surprises me
anymore about these little lovlies. When I had the old dropped axle
replaced, the guy said that if it bounced around too much, bring it
back (a '57 Bubble) and he'd put on some shocks. Sounds like a good
option to keep in mind. It was a park model originally and by the time
I load her down with 3 holding tanks and all my fishing gear, I just
might need those shocks, standard or not. And I do agree that one
cannot "restore" an old Airstream. I'd settle for just getting her on
the road one of these days.
Jo Ann
High Rider '57