[VACList] TV reception

Hello all,
I'm looking for advice about TV reception.  I have a 59 Traveler that I'm
restoring.  I have the holder for a TV antenna, holder is placed at the
front of the trailer.  I took this off while polishing the exterior.  Now I
need to decide whether to re-install the holder and look for a replacement
antenna (which is most likely a quest in itself) or do something else.

My question is:  If I don't invest in a dish for my short trips, what else
works best?

Do those little plug-in the receptacle type antennas work? What about
"rabbit ears" or something similar?
Please advise.
Cindy