[VACList] Door Hinge Play

Has anyone worked on the main door hinge on a 1972 Sovereign or similar
model?  There isn't much play in the hinge pin but it does cause the door
to hang out of plump with the door frame.  It appears that halfway down
the hinge is a steel wire holding the pin in place.  If the wear isn't in the
pin, has anyone put bushings in the hinge holes?

This trailer was basically abandoned for many years and every system had
a problem.  The good thing about that is being forced to learn and repair
each part.  We had our first outing over the past holiday weekend and it
was a success.  The first night of course it rained and rained all night long.
 I was glad to heed the advice of 3 tubes of Vulkem and do it all at once.
The trailer is all packed up for the next trip, just fine tuning the small
things.  Vaclist provided most of the answers and I appreciate everyone's
imput.
Gary
1972  31 Sovereign