[VACList] 73 argosy stolen --- update and replacement.

After two months of hassling with the insurance company,,, I have settled
the dispute.  The outcome is that I am now the proud owner of a 1989 29'
"square" airstream (3 feet longer and 16 years newer).

I am happy to be done with this ordeal...  My wife likes all the big
windows,  I like the uniqueness,,, and we both like the bed in the back
with the  restroom midship.

O.K. sports fans,,,, now that i have a squarestream I need more info.
Did they make them for 2 years or 3 years.
anybody else out there have one of these beauties ???

any and all info would be appreciated.

thanx
Kris and Donna Hylton