Re: [VACList] 12V fuse block

thanks, I was wondering when someone would snap to that.
also, remember that the 12V (or 6V) is grounded to the frame of the trailer or
was in the case of the '60s models.  make a habit of lightly rubbing your
fingers against the skin of the unit to see if you get that "buzzing" feeling
(kinda like those touch-lightup lamps?) which will tell you if you have a full
short to the ground.  We had some wonderful discussions on this about 4 or 5 yrs
ago as I remember on this list. and how to check for same.  must admit,
electrics were my weak point in repairing these - we just did not have enough of
them come into the dealership and I was kept too busy doing cabinetry or
plumbing or whatever.
Hopefully, we can get someone to dig out a couple of those old diagnostic and
corrective action messages and post them to the list with a proper subject line.

fwiw
chas
--
Charles Hamilton, Houston, TX  chasm@texas.net  www.schuetzen.net