Re: [VACList] Re: interior rivets,sliding cabinets, and curtain tabs

Chuck,
I am at this very moment replacing those sliding tracks.  I plan to face the
cabinet with oak framing and put in hinged doors as in our 66 Overlander.
The previous owner had attempted such and did a rather crude job of it.

I replaced the curtain tracks with small aluminum sliders from (of all
places) New Zealand, where my cousin lives.  He also made a complete set of
curtains, tailored in good Kiwi fashion!  Good luck.  GAS