Re: [VACList] Radio antennae '66 GlobeTrotter

The last section of my radio antennae on my '66 GT pulls out completely when
I extend it and I don't get very good reception, particularly on the A.M.
band. I've been unable to locate a decent replacement. It's a side mount (on
the front) and has four sections that extend to at least five feet. Does
anyone have any suggestions on where I can get a suitable replacement?
Everything I found is too short and too small.

Thanks,

Forrest