[VACList] leaks

hi,  Having experience with sailboats and marine caulkings a trouble spot
was chainplates going thru decks, lots of stress and movement and even with
expensive caulkings water would still weep thru.  The solution was if my
memory serves me is,  Captain Tolleys Creeping Crack Sealer.  :=) The
molecules are smaller than water it enters the gaps by capillary action then
solidifies to a flexible  but waterproof  joint.  It dries clear but shiny.
We used to purchase it at West Marine Stores in the states.

Ron,
63 Bambi,
with lots todo