[VACList] leaking fixed windows

I had a leak that was driving me crazy ? It was there when
I bought our '73 Safari and had rotted some of the
flooring, so I knew it had been there for a while.

I was sure it was from a window,
? I sealed the windows ? then -
I was sure it was from the door,
  ? I sealed the door ? then -
I was sure it was from a seam above the door,
  ? I sealed the seam ? then -
I was sure God had it in for me??

I went over every possible solution and discovered there
was a very small breech where the awning was attached to
the A/S. I dropped in a spot of Vulkum, tightened the
connection, apologised to God and its still tight as can
be!

A note about Vulkum ? it dries very slowly ? I laid it
down and waited about 5 hours ? YMMV- then trimmed/shaped
it up. By then It isn?t sticky but can be easily
manipulated. ? Good luck!

Herb