Re: [VACList] Tire inflation pressures

Blair,
 I seldom hit 65 MPH, try to keep it down to 62 or so. We usually
travel about 250 miles.

We stop every hour or hour and a half, and I use one of those RayTek
IR temperature guns to check tire and bearing temperatures. (that's
why I never run hubcaps of any sort) The tires will run about 20
degrees or less above ambient in the shade, higher on the sunny
side. Interestingly, the truck tires get much warmer, I think due to
the somewhat agressive tread.

                                                   <<Jim>>