Re: [VACList] Need Battery suggestions !

I have three Lifeline AGM batteries in my 31' Sovereign as part of the solar
system.  They are heavy, expensive, but probably the best you can find.  The
batteries can be in any position, even upside-down, and won't leak.  They
hold a charge well, and I've not run out of power ever.

The size 27's are about $160.00 each, if I recall.  I got mine at a
Batteries Plus store...they have 200 outlets, so there is probably one near
you.

Roger Hightower
1975 31' Sovereign
WBCCI 4165, VAC, TCT