Re: [VACList] height is on a 77 Sovereign??

you know, I believe it.  I really think that the wides are shorter in height
than the straight sides.
but not that much.  I know there is at least 7' clearance inside
add 18" from the ground and 18"  from the roof to the top of that DuoTherm or
whatever it is  - well, that is 10' isn't it??

hmmm
anyway, I think that an awning roof of 12 feet will be plenty.
really looking forward to building something that is 90mph wind resistant!!
I will bet that built correctly, this could cost about 3 grand

cheers
chas