Re: [VACList] Clearwater National Forest in Florida and Mothers

Terry and Others,

Speaking of Mothers Aluminum polish.  I have started doing the preliminary
polish on the 62 Globe Trotter with Mothers and have been very impressed.  I
took some good advice from RJ and others about using a wool pad and electric
drill or in this case my Makita grinder.  Just have to clean the pad very
frenquently, then use a little mineral spirits to clean the mud from the
skin of the trailer.   The Makita turns at approx 1700 rpms, really too
fast, however it sure gets the job done.  I would recommend the 5/8 variable
speed drill if one is available.

FYI,

GAS